The Quebec Contract Law, 3rd ed. resource is now available at CAIJ!
Find the resource Quebec Contract Law, 3rd ed. at CAIJ!
The beginning of the preface goes as follows:
"Since its first publication in 2011, Quebec Contract Law has proven to be an indispensable reference work for academics and practitioners of civil law. The unquestionable success of the first editions of this book is one of those happy surprises that, from time to time, have punctuated the history of legal publishing in Canada. In celebrating the authors' success, one would think they would be the first to acknowledge that it was somewhat unexpected. After all, writing about civil law has always involved the sometimes daunting challenge of addressing a relatively small readership. And while the history of civil law in English has all the credentials to justify such work, the target audience for a book written in this "minority official language" is, at least in Canada, even more limited. »
Table of Contents
Want to learn more about the subject? These resources will be of interest!
- Contracts : cases, notes & materials, 10th ed. [Book -- 2020]
- Les obligations, 5e éd. [Book -- 2020]
- The Canadian law of obligations : access to justice [Book -- 2020]
- Gerald Fridman and the law of obligations : past, present and future [Book -- 2019]
- Obligations et contrats [Periodic – 2019-2020]
- Le contrat intelligent, nouveau vecteur de confiance dans les relations contractuelles : réalité ou rêve ? [[Journal article -- 2019]
- Revue de la jurisprudence 2018 en droit des obligations [[Journal article -- 2019]
- Efficacité et efficience : les obstacles épistémologiques en droit civil des contrats [[Journal article -- 2019]
Le CAIJ, votre courtier en information juridique.