Top 5 international law books available by distance at the CAIJ!
The CAIJ makes legal information accessible to you, regardless of your geographic location and work environment. That's why we offer you our top 5 international law books that can be accessed remotely!
- United Nations Law, Politics, and Practice 2021, Alexandre Tavadian
- International and Transnational Criminal Law 3/e 2020, Robert J. Currie; Joseph Rikhof
- The Criminalization of Migration: Context and Consequences2018, Idil Atak, James C. Simeon
- Law Beyond Borders: Extraterritorial Jurisdiction in an Age of Globalization 2014, Steve Coughlan; Robert J. Currie; Hugh M. Kindred
- International Law: Doctrine, Practice, and Theory, 2/e 2014, John H. Currie; Craig Forcese; Joanna Harrington; Currie, John; Oosterveld, Valerie
Le CAIJ, votre courtier en information juridique.