< Return to FAQ questions

How do I replace my CAIJ card?

You can request the replacement of a lost, stolen or damaged card  in several ways:  in Mon CAIJ, by communicating with CAIJ’s staff in one of the following libraries: Montréal, Laval, Longueuil, St-Jérôme, Sherbrooke, Gatineau, Québec City or by contacting us by telephone, chat session or in writing. A fee of $20 + taxes applies. 

Did we answer your question ?

    Thank you ! Your feedback is appreciated.


    There are no related FAQ's.