< Return to FAQ questions

How can I get a CAIJ card?

To obtain a CAIJ card, you must be a member of the CAIJ. Members of CAIJ are lawyers, members of the Barreau du Québec; judges; paralegals who are members of the Canadian Association of Paralegals (CAP); students at the École du Barreau in Montréal, Québec City, Sherbrooke or Gatineau; students at the Civil Law Section of the Faculty of Law of the University of Ottawa; librarians, support staff, professors and students at the McGill Faculty of Law. If you are not a member, you may apply for membership. If you do not have a CAIJ card or if you wish to replace your card, you can apply by filling out the form available under Mon CAIJ in your profile.

You can request a lost or stolen card replacement in Mon CAIJ under Profil.

Did we answer your question ?

Thank you ! Your feedback is appreciated.

What commercial databases do I have access to?

How do I consult my training file online?

How does a loan between libraries work?

Avis aux membres — COVID-19 : Le CAIJ est là pour vous! Pour tout savoir sur les services étendus du CAIJ et les partenariats facilitant votre pratique, cliquez ici.