eDOCTRINE is one of the new features of the CAIJ JuriBistroTM Suite. It includes the content of the website’s former “Publications du Barreau” section and has now been expanded with a new category of full-text resource.
eDOCTRINE gives you a quick and full access to the following titles :
- Développements récents since 2002;
- Collection de droit since 2008;
- Congrès du Barreau–Speakers’ texts and presentations since 2007;
- Revue du Barreau from volume 64;
- And now featuring a selection of titles from Wilson & Lafleur:
- Les obligations (volumes 1 and 2), by Vincent Karim
- La garantie de qualité du vendeur en droitquébécois, by Jeffrey Edwards
- And the latest addition, L'administration de la preuve, by Charles-MaximePanaccio and Léo Ducharme.
Note that this selection, made possible by an agreement between CAIJ and Wilson & Lafleur, will be expanded in the months and years to come.
Also note that volume 340 of Développements récents en droit familial (2011) has just been added and that Collection de droit 2011-2012, along with a special edition volume entitled Éthique, profession juridique et société, is available online since October.
with eDOCTRINE you can browse in each of these volumes by table of contents and consult either online or print each chapter, article or section.
with eDOCTRINE you can search a text by author or keywords or search in all the texts with the help of the CONCERTO search tool.
If you wish to be informed as soon as a new publication is made available, subscribe to the eDOCTRINE RSS Feed now.
To get better acquainted with eDOCTRINE and follow a training on all the new features of the CAIJ JuriBistroTM Suite, you can register for one of our training sessions "La recherche UNIK en information juridique" by consulting our Training Schedule (CAIJ Training Courses are offered free of charge and are approved by the Québec Bar’s Continuing Education Program).